What we do:
Specializing in Arizona, at zero cost to the families -- Elder Living Alternatives' Certified Senior Advisors® tour, interview, and research unbiased elder living alternatives such as senior apartments, aging in place, independent living, assisted living, memory care, nursing homes, or continuous care communities -- based on the particular desires and needs of you and your loved one.
- Hometown senior housing referral service - Local First Arizona member
- Stress-free, in-person interactions with a Certified Senior Advsior®
- Confidential & individualized service
- Personal information not sold to 3rd parties
- Research based on objectives, not paid advertisement or website directory listings
- Unbiased, detailed recommendations with cost breakdowns
- Rental promotions or savings, if any
The Portfolio-only Option:
- A portfolio is a comprehensive, individualized report featuring up to five properties that best meet your needs. You can compare costs, amenities, and services.
- Elder Living Alternatives researches all possible living alternatives -- aging in place, homecare, independent living, assisted living, nursing home, or memory care.
- A portfolio is typically complete and ready in ten business days and can be hand-delivered or sent electronically to you and your loved one. Expedite options are available.
Seniors on a fixed income:
Elder Living Alternatives is happy to assist any family that sees the value in our service. Research and recommendations are based on what you and/or your loved ones can afford and need.
We Have Your Best Interests at Heart!
Before Elder Living Alternatives' Certified Senior Advsiors® ask questions and research options, our primary goal is to ascertain the objective and determine an optimal outcome. Once an objective is defined, consultants ask you and your loved one questions about interests, priorities, wants, needs, health challenges, budgets, and long-term living plans.